I'm kind of tempted to roll it back into this blog again. I'm enjoying trying to keep my streak going, and SWC would be a way to milk another post a week. Just in case anyone doesn't know about it, I have another blog where I read the pre-Disney (and maybe some post-Disney?, I'm like two decades away still) Star Wars novels (and a few of the games, comics, etc.) It's over here, and I'm about to put up a new post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The story of how Frankenstein was written is just 1800s Epstein shit.
Girl with Daddy issues gets groomed by older guy, taken to secluded location, winds up pregnant, he also bangs her step-sister, no one know...
-
It's almost April again, and I've decided to do the A to Z challenge like I did last year. I'd like to thank the Blog-cademy The...
-
Since I'm already blogging every day, I decided to hop onto the A to Z Challenge that a few of my friends are doing. Short version: Ev...
-
I like when it's poems, because I can always find them on Youtube May 7– Assorted Poems by Robert Browning (1842) Summary: Murder poem!...
No comments:
Post a Comment