This is the first part of two chapters on fiction. I figured it was good to look at them first since I'm most familiar with fiction before considering his guides to other genres/modes. It was basically the first couple chapters ("pidgeonhole the book", "understand the terms", etc.) but with argument swapped for experience. He does tell you to suspend your disbelief at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Phaedo Part ٦
Phaedo Bonus: I am currently in a Zoom. We'll see which is more interesting. Summary: BUT THE SOUL IS UNSEEN AND THE UNSEEN IS UNCHA...
-
It's almost April again, and I've decided to do the A to Z challenge like I did last year. I'd like to thank the Blog-cademy The...
-
Since I'm already blogging every day, I decided to hop onto the A to Z Challenge that a few of my friends are doing. Short version: Ev...
-
I like when it's poems, because I can always find them on Youtube May 7– Assorted Poems by Robert Browning (1842) Summary: Murder poem!...
No comments:
Post a Comment