Tuesday, May 7, 2024

#AtoZChallenge Reflections

 Did you win? Yep! I think there was one day that I technically finished at 12:15 or something, but I'm counting it.

Did you post an alphabet of letter-inspired posts? Yes. Some were easier than others.

Did you HOP to other A to Z participants? I did.

Do you believe your blog saw an increase in traffic and comments during April 2024? It definitely did! And still is.

Did you check the MasterList to be sure your entry was correct? Yes. It was fine.

What changes do you hope the team might consider for next year? Less hops. It's just extra paperwork.

Will you do the challenge again next year? If this blog is still active, probably. I'll be done with the reading list, so I'm not sure how I'll be continuing.

Did you use the http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/2024-graphics.html Graphics page? Only once or twice.

Is the HTML useful to you? No

Have you followed the social media of the A to Z Challenge? No

Do you have a favorite blog that you found during the challenge this year? https://theotherside.timsbrannan.com/

Did you use a theme in 2024? Any thoughts on themes? I'm themed all year this year with the Harvard Classics Reading List. It makes it easier to post everyday.

Was taking part in the challenge a positive experience for you and your blog? Yes

Will you consider doing the challenge again next year? Probably, if I'm still blogging regularly.

1 comment:

July 2– From "Plutarch’s Lives: Caesar" translated by Dryden and edited by A. H. Clough

I love this guy's outfit July 2– From Plutarch’s Lives: Caesar translated by Dryden and edited by A. H. Clough Summary: Caesar changed t...