Thursday, June 26, 2025

I am not a very good artist

 I played some Kirby's Adventure today (apparently this is turning into a gaming blog for a bit). It is a much better game than Metroid Dread. I was going to put a joke in here about how modern it is, but really, it has better implementation of a lot of things:

1. Repeating minibosses (but like 3 times as many!)

2. QTEs (mostly as optional bonus events)

3. Secrets requiring special abilities (in about the same variety, despite being a 30 year old NES game)

Seriously, go play Kirby's Adventure. 

It even tells you how to draw Kirby in the intro:

They may it look so easy


And here's my attempts:


Maybe I'll just stick to the literary arts...


No comments:

Post a Comment

"The Lottery" by Shirley Jackson (1948)

"The Lottery" Bonus:   Live fake horse racing! Summary:  Rock flies, somebody dies.  Commentary:  This story sucks, and it has suc...