About a year ago, I said I was going to do the "boulders, pebbles, and sand" approach to divvy up the reading. Having used it for a while, I don't think it's working. With a long work (like Don Quixote) it can take too long to blog nicely every day. I did The Odyssey in chunks, and that works a lot better. On the opposite end, the tiny little snippets ones are also awkward to get through. To that end, I think I'm going to adjust things again. I'll try to keep one "boulder" and one "sand" in the rotation at all times. I'll do the boulder updates occasionally, like once a week. Likewise, the sand really slows everything else down, so I'll try to do it more as a "filler" in a blog than its own thing. Besides that, it's just on to the pebbles.
I haven't slept in over 24 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment