The bonus is the piece.
Summary: Oh my, my this here Anakin guy
Maybe Vader someday later, now he's just a small fry
He left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye
Sayin', "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"
Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi
Maybe Vader someday later, now he's just a small fry
He left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye
Sayin', "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"
Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi
Commentary: Went to a Weird Al concert this week. Obviously, "The Saga Begins" is a classic.
Al apparently got about 90% of the movie right just from internet rumors.
He has Stormtroopers on stage when he does it live, and they're all from the local 501st Chapter, which would probably be about the coolest thing you could do.
I like to think that Obi-Wan (especially sassy Clone Wars era Obi-Wan) would like Weird Al.
No comments:
Post a Comment